**Alpinestars Bionic-10 Carbon Adult Knee Brace LH
Please note: This product is a Hot Deal, which means that we do not have it in stock but can order it in on your behalf. All of these products have an estimated delivery time of 1 to 3 working days and are subject to availability. Please note that this section is updated on a daily basis and the availability of stock can change from day to day. This product is available to order online or from our store.
Constructed from an innovative advanced carbon polymer compound for improved strength and performance, the Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace helps reduce the risk and severity of injury by preventing excessive hypertension of the knee in an accident. Thanks to innovative engineering the Bionic-10 is ultra-lightweight and offers a highly customizable and secure fit while affording improved directional movement of the knee articulation while riding.
- The innovative design and optimized material utilization of the exoskeleton frame constructions make the knee braces extremely lightweight while still providing higher structural strength and support.
- Extremely temperature resilient: knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- The correct position of the knee cup is secured accurately in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Highly ventilated: channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points.
- Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable high adjustability for the best personal fitment.
- Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle systems promote the secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and support rapid and effortless mounting.
- The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when a rider is in action and in extreme movement. Two straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of calf muscle and added optional padding provides maximum comfort.
- Knee pivot system: new double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- Available in four sizes and features a lightweight hybrid frame construction of carbon composite cores over-injected with an advanced fiber-reinforced polymer.
- The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.