**Alpinestars Bionic Action Youth Jacket
Please note: This product is a Hot Deal, which means that we do not have it in stock but can order it in on your behalf. All of these products have an estimated delivery time of 1 to 3 working days and are subject to availability. Please note that this section is updated on a daily basis and the availability of stock can change from day to day. This product is available to order online or from our store.
Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Youth Bionic Action Jacket is ideal for the youth or smaller framed riders. With CE-certified protection and an engineered ergonomic design, this versatile jacket is constructed from a durable elastane stretch mesh and can be integrated with Alpinestars’ Youth Neck Supports.
- New lightweight protection jacket with high adjustability and maximum breathability.
- Back protector developed in two waist-to-shoulder dimensions in order to cover all the KIDS/YOUTH body sizes from 6–10 and from 10-14 years.
- All shells are constructed from a high-performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
- All shells are highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
- Single injected shells constructed with a back integrated grid structure that absorbs and dissipates impact forces.
- Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat buildup. Ergonomic protection shell contour following the natural curve of the back ensuring optimum fit while riding. Plates lock to prevent overextension of the back.
- CE certified Level 1 shoulder and elbow protector.
- CE certified Level 1 back protector.
- CE certified Level 2 divided chest protector.
- Shoulder and elbow protector CE certified against EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
- Back protector CE certified against EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1.
- Divided chest protector CE certified against EN 1621-3:2018 Level 2.
- Removable upper back and front panel for YOUTH NECK SUPPORT compatibility.
- Soft-touch YNS pullers for convenient and safe engagement of the YNS.
- Shoulder and elbow adjustment straps for personal fitment.
- Lateral adjustment straps to tighten the back protector towards the chest shell for a safe and secure fit.
- Kidney belt to tighten the back protector to the body.
- New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable and retains shape.
- Premium, auto-lock YKK zipper for main frontal closure.
- Shoulder reinforcement for YNS attachment and position stability of protector.