Alpinestars E-Ride Elbow Protector
The increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee Protector is designed to meet this demand.
It does so via the semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell which gives strategic and positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and
flexibility. It has a main mesh construction for increased comfort and breathability and the laminated perforated padding increases comfort and
allows maximum airflow while the pre-shaped design provides optimized fit and performance in various riding positions.
- Level 2 CE certified Type A Viscoelastic PU foam protector (EN 1621_1). The soft
protector is embedded in the lining for comfort and performance.
- Designed to absorb and dissipate energy forces, reducing impact forces transmitted to the body.
- Semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell gives additional, strategic positioned coverage
while offering freedom of movement and flexibility performance.
- Laminated fabric in central zone for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal, rounded thermoformed padding for perfect fit and positioning.
- Laminated perforated padding for extra comfort and maximum breathability.
- Stretchable and breathable mesh main construction.
- Sock-like design and silicone anti-slip stripes on the upper and lower inner circumference to keep protection in position.
- Pre-shaped, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.