Dainese Tosa One Piece Leather Suit Perforated BK/WH
Dainese Tosa 1 PC Leather 1PC Perforated Suit
Dainese Tosa one-piece motorcycle suit with CE EN 17092 certification made of premium perforated Tutu cowhide for optimized temperature on hot days. The classic Dainese fit is slim and fitted, while at the same time providing great freedom of movement due to the S1 elastic fabric inserts on the inner arm, groin, and back leg areas. The biaxial stretch fabric inserts on the back, as well as the stretch patches on the knees and shoulder blades, are designed to simultaneously guarantee that all skin is protected, in addition to maximum flexibility and freedom of movement. The special protection system combines Dainese’s classic internal protectors with removable sliders on the knees and interchangeable aluminum plates on the shoulders: A distinctive Dainese technology designed to support and facilitate sliding in case of a fall, thus preventing the dangerous risks of rolling caused by grip on asphalt. The aerodynamic hump is designed to accommodate the water bag, which can be connected to the helmet. It is placed at the shoulders and neck to protect the upper back, performing a function complementary to the back protector.
• One-piece motorcycle suit in perforated Tutu leather with certified protectors, aluminum plates on the shoulders and stretch inserts to maximize comfort and freedom of movement.
• Breathable Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment • Localized perforation ERGONOMICS • Aerodynamic hump • Bi-axial elasticated inserts • Elasticated inserts on shoulders
• Interchangeable knee sliders • 3D bubble comfort liner • Waterbag kit ready • 1 Zip calf construction • D-Tec Racing Core: fully removable and washable inner suit
• S1 bielastic fabric • Tutu cowhide leather PERFORMANCE SHOCK • Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbow and shoulders • Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on knees • Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum) • Pro-Shape 2.0 : soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on hips
GENERAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
• Elasticated neck construction