Troy Lee Designs A1 AS MIPS Classic Adult Helmet
Troy Lee Designs introduced the A1 helmet in 2013. In 2020, it's still one of the most comfortable MTB helmets on the market, made even safer with the addition of MIPS rotational brain protection.
This lightweight, fully encapsulated all-mountain helmet utilizes maximum coverage and dimension to keep you safe and protected in all riding conditions. When the action heats up, the eight intake and eight exhaust vents allow air to flow through the helmet and cool the head. The moisture-wicking one-piece anti-microbial liner sheds water quicker than regular padding and is washable.
- Reinforced polycarbonate shell in-moulded with the EPS liner extends down the sides and back of the head for maximum protection and durability
- MIPS brain protection system reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Eight pressurized intake passages draw in cool air for maximum ventilation
- Eight rear vacuum vortex outlets help exhaust and draw heat from the head
- Triple position adjustable retention system allows customized fit for various eyewear, head shapes and riding styles
- Single-piece, ultra-plush, removable and washable comfort liner made of anti-microbial moisture-wicking material for a dry, comfortable feel
- Full-spectrum adjustable moto-inspired visor with anodized aluminum hardware
- Race-inspired styling
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 107B, AS/NZS 2063 certified
- Five-star rated in Virginia Tech Testing Institute Bicycle Helmet Testing